Akas Siddiqui, M.D. M.P.H.
Our newest physician has his Masters degree in Public Health and fellowship training in Sports Medicine from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He received comprehensive training in non operative care for all levels of athletes including high school, division I – III college teams as well as professional athletes.
He joins Dr. Maruska as a non-operative, sports medicine program. He specializes in the non-surgical treatment of all orthopedic or sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions. He treats head to toe orthopedics, treating fractures, sprains/strains, overuse, tendonitis, stress injuries and arthritis. He also provides regenerative orthopedic injection therapies and performs many muskuloskeletal ultrasound guided injection treatments.
Dr. Siddiqui sees patients Monday through Friday and typically can schedule new patients within 24 to 48 hours.
Dr. Siddiqui’s family lives in Arlington.
- State University of New York at Buffalo ,Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
- University of Toledo College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University. Masters Public Health
- Georgia State University, Post Baccalaureate Coursework Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Emory University, Bachelor of Arts, English/Creative Writing, Focus in Poetry